1. God made Adam and Eve perfect and without belly buttons. So…
Where did umbilical cords come from if they were not God’s original design? Did they evolve?
2. If your God is greater than me, why can I improve his morality with a pair of scissors?
“Make slaves of those around you, also their children” – Yahweh
3. WHY DID JESUS NOT GET WHAT HE PRAYED FOR AT GETHSEMANE?
“If you have faith even as small as a mustard seed….nothing will be impossible for you.” – JESUS (Matthew 17:20)
Yet at Gethsemane, Jesus’ prayer failed.
“If it is possible, let this cup pass” – JESUS (Matthew 26:39)
The cup did not pass. Was Jesus lacking in faith?
4. JESUS – HATE YOUR PARENTS SO THEY CAN HAVE YOU KILLED“Hate your father and mother or you are not worthy of me” – JESUS (Luke 14:26)“Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.’” – JESUS (Matthew 15:3)
5. PREPARE FOR TOMORROW – WAIT – NO! IGNORE TOMORROW!
“Sanctify yourselves against tomorrow…” (Numbers 11:18)
“Give no thought for tomorrow…” JESUS (Matthew 6:34)
6. WHAT WAS JESUS CHRIST’S REAL NAME?
The prophecy said “They shall call him Immanuel” but nobody ever did.
Jesus in Hebrew means “savior”
Christ in Greek means “Messiah”
These are identifiers – not names. So what was Jesus’ real name? Did he have one?
7. WHY DID NOAH DELIBERATELY PRESERVE THE WRONG LIVING THINGS?
Anthrax, Smallpox and Polio are living things. Gee, thanks Noah.
God would rather drown innocent puppies and bunnies
than destroy the true evils of the earth: Viruses and bad bacteria
– ATHEIST MAX
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink